top of page
Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Homemade Cereal Bar !FULL!

Just like that, summer is here, and the kiddos are going to need a snack or two throughout the day. You already have a ton of bento box ideasfor their lunch, but what about breakfast? No-bake granola bars are great, but nothing gets kids excited *quite* like their favorite cereal. Grab a cup of coffee and read through these 16DIY cerealbar recipes that will make you eligible for mom of the year.

Homemade Cereal Bar

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2u0AMj&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0qRLiKZqFN7BCeaNI9OKpE

Cereal Bar Recipes for Your Kiddos to Take to School No-Bake Samoa Peanut Butter Cereal Bars: You may only be able to buy your favorite Girl Scout Cookies once a year, but you can make these cereal bars whenever you want. They utilize both Rice Krispies AND Golden Grahams, so you can use up all that cereal in your pantry. (viaLife Make Sweeter)

Cookie Cereal Marshmallow Treats: Talk about a blast from the past! Now that we're adults, we have the joy of sharing our favorite childhood cereals with our kids. Spend a lazy Saturday morning making these with your mini-me and create memories for a lifetime. (viaBig Bear's Wife)

Sprinkle Donut Marshmallow Bars: Why should you choose between a sprinkle donut and a cereal? These cereal bars combine the best of both worlds into a sweet and cheery snack anyone would love to find in their lunch box. (via Cookies and Cups)

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars: Even if you think you have no time for homemade cereal bars, you can find 10 minutes for these no-bake goodies. You may want to save them for dessert, though, unless you want your kids bouncing off the walls first thing in the morning. (via A Treats Affair)

Now, add the syrup/almond butter mixture to the mixing bowl with cereal and mix until combined. Transfer the cereal bar mixture to a lined pan and refrigerate it for 30 minutes, or until it has firmed up. Once firm, slice them into bars.

I usually buy Erewhon crisp rice cereal, since it's super simple and good quality. If I can find it on sale, I'll also buy Nature's Path Organic Crispy Rice. Here are 5 brands of GF crisp rice cereal to try, to help you make an informed choice.